Invitation for Expressions of Interest (EOIs)
The Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture partners with UNESCO to implement ‘The Spotlight Initiative’ which is a global partnership to eliminate all forms of violence against women and girls (VAWG), including harmful practices.
MESC invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Technical Assistance to be the Statistical Trainer Expert for this project. This specialist will:
- Design and update instruments used for collection of data for the purposes of the statistical digest.
- Update the administrative data questionnaire for tracking of identification, reporting and redress of domestic violence by schools.
- Technical facilitation and deliverance of trainings for MESC enumerators in schools.
- Coordinate with the Samoa Bureau of Statistics (SBS) on updating database.
Interested candidates must uplift a copy of the Terms of Reference and other Details from the Curriculum Design and Materials Division of the Ministry of Education Sports and Culture at Malifa.
All EOIs should include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Response to Selection Criteria
- Technical & Financial proposal
- Updated CV
All EOIs must be submitted by 4.00pm on 14th of May, 2021.
Afamasaga Dr. Karoline Afamasaga – Fuata’i
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER