Invitation for Expressions of Interest (EOIs)
The Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture partners with UNDP/UNESCO to implement ‘The Spotlight Initiative’ which is a global partnership to eliminate all forms of violence against women and girls (VAWG), including harmful practices.
MESC invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for Technical Assistance to be the Domestic Violence Research Consultant for this project. This consultant will;
- With guidance from MESC/UNESCO design, develop and conduct research (including proposing research methodology and plan) on the following
- Impact of DV and IPV on the lives and education of young children, children and young people.
- Impact of DV and IPV on teachers and non-teaching staff.
- Knowledge, beliefs and behaviours (KBB) of students and staff (teachers and non-teaching) relating to gender equality, DV and IPV.
- Identify ways through which students and staff can be supported within the education system to learn, teach and live in safe environments.
- Conduct consultations (2-4) with students, principals and staff (teaching and non-teaching) in conducting research to gain different perspectives.
- Provide report of research findings including recommendations on possible institutional solutions and ways to support students and staff within the education system to prevent, respond to and address DV and IPV.
- Organize and facilitate workshops (2-4) to share findings and raise awareness on support services for DV and IPV.
Interested candidates must uplift a copy of Terms of Reference, Request for Proposal (RFP) and other details from the Curriculum Design and Materials Division of the Ministry of Education Sports and Culture at Malifa.
All EOIs should include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Response to selection Criteria
- Technical and Financial Proposal
- Updated CV
All EOIs must be submitted by 4.00pm on Wednesday the 28th of April, 2021. For queries, please contact Tiatia Siaosi Leleimalefaga or Asiata Melvin Solomona on telephone 64601/64600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mamea Vau Peseta,
DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER