Expression of Interest (EOI)
WORKFORCE PLAN FOR THE MINISTRY 2021-2024
Terms of Reference
The objective of this work is to review and develop a new Workforce Plan Report for MESC for the next 3 years from 2021-2024 as described below:
Through the review of the Ministry’s workforce plan, staffing capacity and work priorities the following are the expected outcomes:
- A fit for purpose workforce plan that assure MESC employs and retains qualified and committed professionals and projecting needs of an organization to enable the efficient delivery of educational services in Samoa;
- Relevancy and appropriateness of a learning and development strategies as an evolving process of ensuring right/best fit for a job and sustaining effective Ministry;
- Determining staff training needs and possible strategies to address skill and ability gaps as well as timeframe.
- Any other reporting required by the Ministry.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
A University degree (A Post Graduate will be an advantage) in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of 10 years of practical experience in Human Resource Management
- Training and /or experience in industrial relations will be an asset
- Training and experience in project management will be an asset
- Experience in developing and implementing a major change management strategy within a complex organisation
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with the Samoan public sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the dynamics and requirements of the Education sector engagement
If you are interested please uplift the EOI form from the Ministry office, Malifa or contact ACEO Corporate Services Relina Stowers-Neemia email@example.com or Gaoafaranifou Faiva on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 64600.
All EOI’s are to be submitted to the following address by Monday, 03 May 2021 at 4:30pm and marked “EOI – MESC WORKFORCE PLAN 2021-2024”.
Afamasaga Dr. Karoline Afamasaga-Fuata’i
Chief Executive Officer
Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture
All EOI’s submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Afamasaga Dr. Karoline Afamasaga – Fuata’i
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER